Why Let Through Us
Are you a homeowner looking to rent your property, maybe a seller who can’t sell but needs to move, or perhaps you are an investment landlord with a Buy to Let portfolio?
No matter how small or large your rental requirements are, Farrow & Farrow will help you rent your property and have different tailored solutions to best fit your requirements.
All our lettings packages include:
- Brochures, Board, Advertising, Tenancy Agreement, Viewings, Photos & Inventory
- Clear, all-inclusive charges & free landlord advice
Our Managed Lettings service provides the peace of mind & reassurance that every landlord deserves & should expect from a professional Letting Agent.
Farrow & Farrow have taken positive steps to ensure that our letting service gives the utmost security for landlords & tenants alike, is fully compliant with current legislation, but still provides excellent value for money and outstanding customer service.
As part of our Managed Lettings service, Farrow & Farrow would be the first port of call for your tenants should any issues arise. Furthermore, you can be confident that we will act professionally & in your best interests at all times, effectively protecting your property and your assets.
Two key managed lettings features are:
- We help to protect your managed money, with your very own individual client bank account & a Government backed Deposit Protection Scheme
- Active management inspections & tenant referencing give you confidence we are seeking the best tenant for you & protecting your investment
If you prefer to be a more hands-on landlord, then our Non-Management Service could be ideal for you.
In this case, we would provide you with the same full advertising coverage as with our managed lets, as well as tenant referencing, inventory & photographs, plus tenancy agreement documentation.
We can also offer a check-in / check-out service too, should you be unable to attend at the appropriate time & date to suit your tenants.
Letting Advice for All Landlords
Landlords should be aware that in all cases, the property you are letting should have:
- An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- An Annual Landlord Gas Appliance Safety Certificate
- Safe Electrical Appliances / Supply - testing is advisable
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarms (if required)
- Fire Safety Provisions - including Adequate Smoke / Heat Alarms & Compliant Furnishings (where provided)
General Property Condition
Farrow & Farrow consider it common sense, that every property we take on under either our managed or non-managed lettings service, should be of a sufficient standard and in a generally good state of repair.
As a general rule of thumb, landlords should consider whether their property is in a condition which they themselves would be happy to live in. Our lettings appraisals are free for all landlords and would include advice and recommendations should you require this service and should any issues be immediately apparent.
So, if you have any questions about what Farrow & Farrow can do for you as a landlord, simply get in touch today & we'll be happy to guide or advise you appropriately.